Our one 2 one Beginners & Intermediate Detailing Training course offers everything you would need to know when you want to get into detailing as a business. This is the perfect course for people who currently own and/or run a valeting business and want to step into detailing. We cover all the basics and touch base on advance methods of defect removal and restoration. We also cover business aspects to ensure you hid the ground running.
Areas we cover (but not limited to):
· Safe washing
· Safe decontamination
· Safe engine deep clean
· Decontamination products
· Safe removal of wheels & cleaning arches, brakes and suspension systems
· Drying & hot drying methods
· Surface prep
· Safe Masking
· Rupes, DA & Rotary machine polishing
· Product choices for defect removal
· Understanding defects and safe removal procedure
· Plastic cleaning, restoration & protection
· Surface refinement & enhancement
· Surface protection
· WAX, Nano & synthetic sealants
· Alloy wheel sealing & WaxingAdva
· Dressing & Finishing
· Product education
· Equipment education
· Business advice
We offer both practical and theory on these training aspects, as well as covering extra business training if required.
This course is complete with a multi-choice exam in order to receive a certificate of competence. Our pass level is 85% and is graded in terms of pass level.